Friday, October 28, 2011

Meet the Team: Rachel




Name
Rachel Gosselin
Position at Matt Fetick Real Estate Team 
Listing & Marketing Coordinator.  Most importantly I make all listings go live and active and I create all marketing materials.
How long have you worked for the Matt Fetick Real Estate Team?
About 5 months
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor 
I love all ice cream except for vanilla!!!!
Favorite spot to grab dinner in Chester County 
To many to choose from!  The Half Moon, I am a big fan of exotic meats.
Where was the best vacation you have ever taken?
One of my best friends lives in St. Croix and I go every year.  Every year gets better than the last!
Eagles or Phillies?
Truthfully, neither.  Sports does nothing for me, but if I had to choose I would say Eagles.
Why do you like working in real estate?
I like interacting with all the different people, and I really enjoy looking at all the photos of homes.

Favorite thing about Chester County?
The location and all the beautiful surroundings. 
If you could have lunch with 1 famous person, who would it be and why?  
Chelsea Handler. I think she is hilarious and a lunch with her would be unforgettable to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment