Monday, February 13, 2012

Pinterest: Valentine's Day Decor



I know, two Pinterest posts in a row.  BUT, with Valentine's Day being TOMORROW, I thought it would be fun to share a few Valentine-theme decor pins to inspire you in making your home festive for the romantic holiday. I couldn't resist!!



I love that little touches here and there can make a home subtly "themed" for a holiday:




An aptly-decorated mantle





A fun display over a desk or counter



Simple Window Art

A Classic, clean vase arrangement


A wreath to greet you at the door










Or you can go all out:




An outdoor Valentine's Paradise
Source: annesage.com via Lynn on Pinterest

Dining Room a la Valentine


Can someone create this for me????




How will your home say Valentine's Day?  What are you doing for your Special Someone??


No comments:

Post a Comment