Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Meet the Team: Valerie Conicelli


We LOVE growing our team!  Valerie is our newest addition - and you WANT to get to know her!  Read on to learn more about what Valerie does as our Inside Sales Associate!



Name

Valerie Conicelli



Position at Matt Fetick Real Estate Team

Inside Sales Associate



 

How long have you worked for the Matt Fetick Real Estate Team? 

Since April 14, 2014




Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Talenti Sea Salt Caramel or Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip.


Favorite spot to grab dinner in Chester County?

Wasabi for great sushi, or High Street Caffe (Vudu Lounge) for the best Creole food!

Where was the best vacation you have ever taken?

Miami, FL or Boston, MA .. quick trips but I loved both cities!



Favorite Website?

Google is definitely the website I use most but I can't pick a favorite




Favorite App?

My favorite App is Twitter because I can scroll through quickly and find news, fun articles, friends' posts, etc. all in one place. (Note: You can follow Valerie at @vconicelli )


Why do you like working in real estate?

I'm brand new to the real estate industry, but I believe I will enjoy it because I like to help people achieve goals!


Favorite thing about Chester County?

I love many things about Chester County; the restaurants and shops of West Chester and Kennett Square, the light and flower shows at Longwood Gardens, hayrides at Milkyway Farms in Chester Springs, and the stone architecture on West Chester University's campus especially the Old Library and Asplundh Concnert Hall to name a few.



If you could have lunch with 1 famous person, who would it be and why?

Chelsea Handler, she's so funny! Oh, also Carlos Ruiz. Can I pick two?

No comments:

Post a Comment