Friday, February 3, 2012

Pinterest: Tips for Home



Are you on Pinterest yet? It is the hottest new site to waste hours of time on, and I LOVE it.  I didn't quite understand it at first, but once I registered for an account, I learned quick and became infatuated.

One of the things I love about Pinterest is all the ideas I get for how decorating my home, tips for cleaning or fixing things around the house, and many other pertinent resources for homeowners.

Each week, I'd like to share a few "pins" I've come across that many home owners (and home buyers and home renters....really, anyone who lives in an abode qualifies here) will find useful and fun.


This week on Pinterest:






What a great and simple tip!  Now painting a room won't involve splattering color everywhere!













Love how this maximizes the space in a "cozy" kitchen!


























A very fun color palate for a bedroom or living room.













GREAT visual guide for picture layouts!










Brilliant and creative use for under-stairs space (although now there is no room for Harry Potter....)




*****



So many great ideas for the home. If you haven't signed up for an account already, head over to Pinterest to get started!




We'll bring you more Pinterest Home Tips next week, so check back!




No comments:

Post a Comment