What you'll need:
- Square or regular pretzels
- Hershey's Hugs or Kisses
- Valentines M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 200°. (If your oven runs hot you may want to turn the temp down to 170°.)
- Place the pretzels on & top with the hugs.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting - they should still hold their shape).
- Carefully place an M&M in the center of each hug and press it down to spread the chocolate.
- Allow to cool completely (a few minutes in the fridge works perfectly) and enjoy!