- 2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sale
- 1 cup unsalted butter AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract...
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup MELTED semisweet chocolate chips (can melt in microwave)
- A little extra sugar for rolling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
Cream sugars and butter.
After it is all creamed together, add the cocoa powder; then add the melted chocolate, add eggs, and the vanilla. When it is all mixed through, add the dry ingredients. Do not over mix. Add the chips and just gently mix them through.
Roll out small balls (after rolling through the extra granulated sugar). Spray a light mist of non-stick spray on cookie sheets.
Cook for 11-13 minutes. Enjoy!!!
And for those who need a visual, here's is Deneen's Video Tutorial!